Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Restrict categories to languages

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by Ch3vr0n
Hi there,

I've installed this on my site as i've seen / used it on another website i use and because there's a tapatalk plugin for it. The thing is however i run a dual language en/nl website and would like to restrict categories to be visible depending on the user language (exc superuper who will be able to see everything)

Is this possible? I can't seem to find out how?

A 2nd question is simple. I wanna get rid of that footer, how? I'd be happy to leave the footer itself, if i could disable the hyperlink. I like to keep my forum as clean as possible and can give credit some other way through my weblinks section.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Ch3vr0n.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
1) Then you need to assign dutch owners to a different usergroup. and all other user to a different one.

You can maybe find one plugin on joomla.org to do that.

2)please read : www.kunena.org/forum/77-General-Talk-abo...na-link?limitstart=0

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #3 by Ch3vr0n
1) and double the workload and restrictions i need to place on other components and menu's? Can't do that. Is this a feature then that could be considered to be added in a future version?

2) understandable, couldn't hurt to ask
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Ch3vr0n.

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

Ch3vr0n wrote: Is this a feature then that could be considered to be added in a future version

Unlikely and certainly not for several months (years?) - I really couldn't say. Perhaps someone else in the community has decided to do something about this themselves and has a different solution. I'm sorry that I can't help you - I only run single-language forums on my websites.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds