Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Strict standards writings on top of the page

More
9 years 8 months ago #11 by rich

Ishtar wrote: Well, do you have another suggestion?

Unfortunately, no. But I think, also your Joomla template requires an upgrade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #12 by Ishtar
Ok, then I think I will simply live with it.

I am planning on migrating in autumn/ winter to J 3. one of the templates I'm using has already a J3 version. The other doesn't. I already let the author know that I hope he will create a J3 variation for the other template I'm using too. I hope he does it and all will be fine in a few months.

Thank you.

Greetings - Ishtar

More
9 years 8 months ago #13 by Ishtar
Or maybe it was a hoster problem...... :silly:

I had as well another error "Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect"
which I posted on another board. finally found the answer that maybe open_basedir was set too strictly and to contact the host. And there was a point towards some information .

I didn't really understand any of it, but copy pasted everything to my hoster who after 10 Minutes informed me that the problem shouldn't be there anymore.

It's not there anymore :laugh: , and so is the "strict standard" problem (and another one I was working on). I wanted to let you know so that it might help someone else in the future encountering the "strict standard" problem :)

Greetings - Ishtar

More
9 years 8 months ago #14 by Matias
Good to see that your issues are gone. Kunena shouldn't have any strict errors anymore as we've been fixing those for long time now. Strict errors come from old code as PHP will show those errors on a new version if the feature has been deprecated in it. It shouldn't be turned on in live server and those errors have no ill-effect; they are just warnings for the developers to update their code before the next version of PHP gets released.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds