Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Message after making new post: No emails were sent (request was made from localhost)

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by hydn
Message after making new post:

"No emails were sent (request was made from localhost)"

I use Apache on 127.0.0.1 with Nginx proxy.

How can I get around this error?

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by hydn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
When you say that "the request was made from localhost" do you mean that you've installed Joomla on your own PC (like something to do with WAMP, XAMPP, MAMP or something like that)? If that is the case, please read Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)

I don't have any personal experience using Nginx proxies. Maybe you can find some help asking on the Joomla forum ?

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by aG3b72e
I just got this error from a site hosted OSX Server via the 'Report to moderator' link.
Registration emails function normally, is this specific to kunena?

Still investigating, any information useful.

More
9 years 5 months ago #4 by aG3b72e
'Send email to users' was turned off in configuration, turning it on solved my issue.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds