Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question SOLVED: Reduce Hover, Selected Tab Size

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by TBC
How would one go about reducing the size difference between the regular state of the tabbed menu and the selected/hovered state?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by TBC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Spock
TBC wrote:

How would one go about reducing the size difference between the regular state of the tabbed menu and the selected/hovered state?

You'll have to edit the following properties in the kunena.forum.css

#Kunena #Kunena_tab a span
    #Kunena #Kunena_tab a:hover,
    #Kunena #Kunena_tab li.Kunena_item_active a
    #Kunena #Kunena_tab a:hover span,
    #Kunena #Kunena_tab li.Kunena_item_active a span

There are several properties there that need changing

line-height:35px;
and background positioning for example

it all depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you need more help just ask again. Regards

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by TBC
Yea, I had located that and played around with it a bit but can't quite see where the hover/active state is expanded or how to reduce the expansion.

If you'll look at the button menu here, the hover/active state is significantly larger than regular. I would like to try it with them the same size or maybe have the hover state just marginally larger.

I hope that makes sense and thanks again for your time.

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by Spock
Well the easiest way to achieve this is to edit the images tabmenuright.gif & tabmenuleft.gif and reduce the size of the blue hover portion. I've altered them to make the tabs the same size and attached them for you

Attachment tabimages.zip not found

Attachments:

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by TBC
Spock wrote:

Well the easiest way to achieve this is to edit the images tabmenuright.gif & tabmenuleft.gif and reduce the size of the blue hover portion. I've altered them to make the tabs the same size and attached them for you

Many thanks, definitely beyond the call of duty and much appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds