Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question how can i publish the forum on a new window and full view

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by jidoman
hi all, im new in this area ( meaning joomla and kunena ) i usually work in html sites so all this things are new to me, after looking y searching a solucion for my issue ( i didnt found it ) i decide it to register and ask

i install the forum 1.0.11 on jomla 1.0.15 and publish it
but the forum is opening in a new window ( like i needed ) but is loaded in the
main body with the right and left modules of joomla
so the forum is too small :( , i want to see it like this forum , on all weight of a page

sorry for my english B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
You can choose not to show modules on left and right module positions while you're in the forum. Just edit each module (in left & right) and change when you want to show them.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by gauravmudgal
Hi-
I am also facing same problem.
Earlier i made forum to stick to right as was having 3-4 modules on left. Now, even after customizing each modules on left side as suggested above, entire Kunena forum has shifted towards left, so same space as the size of module is left out on right hand but there is no module.

Please help.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by breakinwind
I am having the same problem. i removed all modules in the left and right user panels and it is still small. please check out what I mean www.321kiteboarding.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,95/
I really want it to show all the way across, and be a dedicated forum not so hard to read. thanks if you can help.
Brett

More
14 years 7 months ago #5 by Karl-Heinz
Kunena starts always in the Content of Joomla and the Content-weight of your Joomla-Template is the maximum weight of your Forum.

PHP: 5.2.9
MySQL: 5.0.51-log
Joomla: 1.5.22
Kunena: 1.6.1

More
14 years 7 months ago #6 by breakinwind
Im still confused. im not very good at this, i just barely squeak by with the help of forums. So, is it possible to make the forum larger without changing the rest of my site? THanks again

More
14 years 7 months ago #7 by Matias
It's as large as your Joomla theme allows it to be. Only way to make it wider is to fix your template.

Your div.wrapper says that everything must fit into 925px.

Time to create page: 0.654 seconds