Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Loved Top posters module

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by sozzled
Top posters module was created by sozzled
A few of years ago I wrote a module for Joomla (for K 1.5 on J! 1.5) that displayed the top forum posters in a simpler way that what you see on the statistics page.

I have updated this module and renamed it Top Posters for Kunena .

As a free gift to the community—and as a way of saying thank you to everyone who has helped me with Kunena over the years—I am giving this module away to anyone who would like to use it. The module is available >>> here <<<
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Include link to JED
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by Nikiniko
Replied by Nikiniko on topic Top posters module
Is there a way to choose some members NOT to show in the top posters,
like members not active anymore?

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Top posters module
Thank you for your question about the Top Posters for Kunena module. It would be appreciated if you wrote a review about that module and posted it on the JED.

Just to be sure I understand your question, you would like a module that:
  1. lists the names of users (you can define how many names you want to display) who use your forum; and
  2. these users have not posted anything on your forum for, say, the last 90 (or 180 or n days - you define the period).

Is that what you would like? :)

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds