Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Readme] How to translate and update my language into Kunena distribution

More
12 years 7 months ago #11 by svanschu
Please use the five digit language code xx_XX on team creation.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #12 by rued

svanschu wrote: Please use the five digit language code xx_XX on team creation.

Note that in 1.6 and newer some languages use the format xxx-xx, like t.ex. Central Kurdish ckb-IQ: community.joomla.org/translations/joomla-16-translations.html

3-Letter Language Prefixes for Installation: docs.joomla.org/International_Enhancements_for_Version_1.6

;)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by rued. Reason: Added link to doc about 3-letter prefix

More
12 years 7 months ago #13 by svanschu
:) True, but I mainly mean the lang codes on transifex. I need to map them anyway on export, because TX uses _ and Joomla uses - ^^

And most people create with xx and the language is in TX with xx_XX so the language is in TX twice and I have to delete one by hand (it's also a not very nice feature from TX I hope they will add an option to disable that auto creation ...)

But thx for the hint on three digit codes

More
12 years 1 month ago #14 by svanschu
Transifex was/is a new service we decided to use to make it easier for translators.

Each new software is not perfect so there where some problems with Transifex and that's why I wrote those posts.

Now it still have some special behaviors which need to be fixed, but the most is running smoothly. Just dive into it and you will see that it makes it much easier for translators. :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #15 by komir
Hi, there is no Croatian translation :(

More
9 years 6 months ago #16 by Mortti

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds