Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Translating the Welcome to Kunena first admin message

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by kaiba
Hi, I've easily translated all menu items and categories but one thing eludes me, the welcome to Kunena message that comes with the install talking about the word kunena meaning to speak in swahili.

I've looked everywhere in component but I didn't find it anywhere.

Thank you a lot for your time,

Jonathan
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
As far as I know, the sample post (see image below) that is included with the installation kit for K 3.0, is in English:

If you want to translate this into your own language, I suggest you use a tranlation service (like Google Translate ). Click edit and replace the text with your own translation (or any other text you may like to use instead).
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaiba

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by kaiba
Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I had the idea of just logging in as admin and editing the post, worked perfectly.

Thanks again and have an awesome day.

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Mortti
That sample data text come in English if:

- Your Joomla! language is English on first Kunena Installation
- Or your Joomla! language is your own but it's not translated in Kunena for your language... on first Kunena Installation

Translation for each language found in Transifex file called "admin/com_kunena.install.ini" --> www.transifex.com/projects/p/Kunena/

Time to create page: 0.656 seconds