Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How to translate "Only community members can participate in this forum. You must register or log in to contribute"

More
9 years 4 months ago #11 by MACKASTI
www.kunena.org/docs/K_2.0_Language_Installation_Guide this link didnt help me ... i dont have my(serbian) language on joomla languages...and i dont know why do i need to change language on joomla first before changing on kunena ?
I installed the package com_kunena_sr-YU_v3.0.6 and made it public but still doesnt show on kunena ? i even went into /public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/language/sr-YU and pasted the files inside but doesnt work ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #12 by MACKASTI
Ahh okk , so i need to install serbian language in joomla first. got it . Do you have some link from where i can download serbian language for joomla ?

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #13 by rich
Go in backend to "Extensions > Language Manager" and click on "Install Language". Then you will see a language list.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds