Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Downloading language files from Transifex using "download for use"

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by opiokane
I have translated quite some strings into Korean on Transifex during last few days. As it will take some time for the translation leaders package these file I tried to "download for use" and the files downloaded as something like "for_use_Kunena_site-com_kunena-models_ko_KR.ini"
Of course I can change the file names and use them but I just want you to know what it does.
for_use_Kunena is understandable but rest of the name as site-com_kunena-models_ko_KR.ini is not. I think it should be ko_KR.com_kunena.models.ini
So changing the file names are quite hassle and I don't understand why the download names have to be so hard to change.

I am posting here because I might be missing something...

B)
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
Hi.
Thank you for translating.

The best way to translate, is to use the online editor on transifex.

Regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: opiokane

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by svanschu
Hi,

the names when you download from the website are to right that's correct, but this is because of Transifex and it's not adjustable.

We are using the console tool from Transifex to get the files. Through config files, which are downloadable on our github repo, you can set expressions how the files should be called and where they should have be saved.

You can find those config files in the repo in the folder tx/.config as I remember right. For more information about the console tool of Transifex please look into the help of Transifex.

I hope this helps you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: opiokane

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by opiokane
Thank you very much for your reply which helped me a lot.

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds